Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 28, 2023

Vintage Treasure Hunting at My Local Thrift Store


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad you stopped by! 

Today, 
I'm so excited to share a shopping haul from my local 'Community Budget Center'.

I was looking through the picture frames and found a pile of vintage scrapbooks, I paid $2.00 a pieces for them. There were also two packs of extra pages for $1.25 each. What a Great! price!
                                                
As you know I'm working on getting my family picture printed off my computer to free up some space for my blog picture.

***
I don't normally pick-up clear clear glass, but this little 1930's pressed-cut glass pitcher caught my eye, notice the "Pineapple Fan" design?

I place the cut-glass creamer in the China Hutch

***
I spied a small thermos, it didn't have a price. The clerk didn't charge me for it, so sweet! I stuck the cute little thermos with a few others for Summer Décor.

***
These cool colorful 1960's "Fire-King" bowls I picked-up because of the color to use in my kitchen.

Actually, the Yellow bowl was marked "Anchor Hocking"

Right now I have the bowls on the shelf above the cabinets in the kitchen

***

Then,
I was surprised to find this candy tin for $5.00 the lid does have a dent, but I do like the flower pattern on the side


There is a marking on the bottom- 'Container made in England' 'Art Grace Baret Ware'. I think it would great in a Valentine vignette.

For now I have the cute tin displayed on the vanity in the guest-room.

***
I always take a peek over in the jewelry area, just in case something catches my eye. 

Today I spied a necklace with red and silver beads with a tarnished chain. I have a pair of earrings I thrifted that I thought would look nice with this necklace.

***

Lastly,
 I found another shelf for $3.50, I'll need to paint it you can't quite tell that this shelf is painted purple. I'm thinking to use it in the computer corner. Check back later to see where I'll be using this shelf.


You may have also saw I found another candy/apothecary jar $2.00, for my daughter.



Thank you so much for taking time out of your day, to see what I've been up to,

 I would love to hear what you have found out thrifting this week and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment