Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

How I have incorporated Last Friday Thrift Treasures




Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share, how I have incorporated these recently thrifted treasures into my home décor.  I hope to inspire you to go out and find vintage treasures for your collections and home décor.

The amazing Gelot Paris marked hat box..........


I thought would look very nice with my pair of vintage suitcase, I thought the map back-drop is a nice touch don't you think?


the super cool calendars I have pinned up in the guest rooms


I really like this 1955 vintage calendar I hung one of the guest room. 





The 1911 calendar is hanging in the other guest room that my grandsons stay in.





Atlas Canning jar........

I have another Atlas canning jar that I think I'll group them together in the wire bottle crate







here on top of my entry-room shelving unit.

The amazing wooden thread spools went into the large jar in my sewing nook..........





These smiley garden sun plaques are resting on the side of my garden shed.
I did give the gray sun medallion a lighter shade of yellow, it looks happier, don't you think?
***
I hope I gave you a few ideas, by showing you how I incorporated my thrifted vintage finds into my décor.

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by. 
Just a look at the Daisy's in my yard.
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment