Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 12, 2023

I've Been Thrifting at My Local Budget Thrift Store


Hi Friends,

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a small thrift haul from my local Budget Center.

There was a lot of furniture  that I sure wish I had the room for... 

one older vanity with a great tall mirror the price was $125.00, the mirror was probably worth it, but a little rich for my pocket book, 

Also there was a oak tall boy with a small mirror the price was $150.00 (wish  I had the room)
***
I'm using the tan planter in the back yard.....
***

The 1950's-1960's green ribbed hexagon/base vase, made by E.O. Brody Co., Cleveland, Ohio is going to my collection.......
***

I look-up the shot glass no marking found similar and there really not vintage......
***
The white beaded evening clutch is really not vintage either but I thought it was cool.

I have a small white satin beaded clutch, that was given to me when I graduated from eight grade, maybe 44 years ago. 

I believe it was a tradition at the time.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

3 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard of the beaded clutch tradition; I like it! As usual, you found some great treasures! I love old furniture, too, and have no more room. One of the last pieces was a large sideboard (buffet?) that I put at the foot of the kingsized bed for more storage space. Perfect fit, albeit, not traditional! I inherited my late mother-in-law's old mahogany bedroom set and now have more old mahogany/cherry pieces all over my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, The bedroom set you were given must be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds and I love those pieces of furniture!! Thanks so much for taking time to come and visit me!! I really appreciate it!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete