Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Friday Vintage Thrift Day - Hunting for Vintage Treasures - See How I Incorporate Found Treasures into My Home Décor


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a few fun treasure I found at a Church Sale.

First,
 item I brought home is a pair of framed bird prints aren't they amazing? I will be saving these prints for my Spring décor. I paid $3.00 for the pair.
***
Next, 
these very cool, very large vintage tea towels for $.75 each, are going to look very nice as runners on the kitchen table.





***
A nice size package of photo paper for $2.00, the two necklace were $.50 each I believe the fabric rolls were free along with a bag of scrap felt.






***
I did pick up a shirt for me for $1.00 and two stacks of Pokémon cards for one of my grandsons for $3.00
***
a single brass candle stick for $
***
Lastly,
I already have a nice set of marble maze for the grandkids, but today I found a tub of more pieces to add to the set, for $2.00.

***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. Great finds, Vicki. I love the tea towels and that candlestick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. thank you so much for your comment I'm think the tea towels will look great on the kitchen table.

      Delete