Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 5, 2023

I Found a Few Spice Bottles - Weekend Thrifting for Vintage Treasures


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here!
Today, I'm so excited to share what I found thrifting this weekend.
***
First yard sale had kid books.....

The graphics of this 1966 "The Little Fish That Got Away" are very cool, price of $.35.

this cute, 1953 "Little Red Hen" Whitman book, copyright date 1953, price of $.59


a Little Golden Book -"Jingle Bells", copyright 1964, price of $.29.
A Disney book "Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby" copyright 1971 price,.25.







1983 "Moses in the Bulrushes"

I also found a 1991 animal card and a 1915 Wildlife Identification Pocket Guide, I thought the grandkids would enjoy lookin through them when they visit.
All the books plus the animal cards for $2.00
***
Second sale,
I also found two plant hangers for a $1.00 each, I have a few plants that I need to hang up.






I found two very nice pottery flower pot for $2.00 each, I'll be using on the patio.






I look for kids cloths for the grandkids. I paid a $1.00 for 4 little shirts for the youngest grandson.
***
Third sale,
I believe it was last month I found a spice rack at a yard sale for a $1.00 and so I've been on the look-out for spice bottles and I found some for $1.50 for all four. 


I believe, the spice bottles match the ones I found last summer, I'm using for beads and sequins in the sewing nook.

This cute embroidered table scarf is great for summer on my vanity in the guestroom. 
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

I really didn't find many vintage treasures, but sometimes that happens.

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment