Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Decoratoring with Thrifted Christmas Tins - Showing you How I'm Using the New Vintage Christmas Tins in my Christmas Decor




Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share how I'm using the new Christmas tins, 

I found out thrifting last month. 


at first, my thought was to use the vintage Christmas tins on the shelf above the kitchen cabinets, 

well....
 I did use the red candy stripe tin as a riser and I thought the winter cabin scene would look nice
 together in this vignette.
***

I used the cream colored poinsetta tin as a riser with a sprig of faux floral in the vignette.

***

The awesome Curries and Ives tin went upon the hutch, I love the winter scene on this tin.

*** 
The pair of white candle tin, I thought gave a nice touch of color.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what Christmas treasures, I have found and how I have used them in my Christmas decor.
 
 I would love to hear what you have found out thrifting and how you use it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment