Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 17, 2023

A Collection of Vintage Creche



Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 

This year I've combined my Nativities and displayed them on top of the vinyage RCA Record Cabinet.

My very first Creche was this cool "Italian Neapolitan Presepio Creche" I found at a yard sale back in 1992
***
 
 The next, Nativity was this Vintage German Pyramid Windmill Carousel I found a a Thrift Store in 2010

The top tier has the Angels with trumpets
the middle tier has the Shepards and their sheep
The bottom tier are the Wisemen and their Camels

At least twenty years ago, I found a grab-bag of 11 Nativity figurines. I wouldn't have paid more that $5.00, I'm sure.
***
Two years ago, while was out searching out yard sales I found this framed Nativity. The figurines are crafted from corn husks, I thought was unique. (the Angel was a Christmas gift from my husband).
***
Lastly, is this cute Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus creche that I also found at a yard sale.
***
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see some of my collections. 

 I would love to know do you collect Nativity Sets? 
 
So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment