Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Gingerbread Men in the Kitchen



Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share how I have made a few fabric Gingerbreadmen to add to my kitchen, this holiday season.

I had a couple of pieces of flat-fold fabric that I tea stained and cut-out a few different shape Gingerbreadmen.

Next, I looked throught my button jar and picked out a varitey of colored buttons.

last month I had thrifted some small white  ric-rack for the trim on the hands and feet.


I had some scrap ginham fabric for a stocking hat

I really like how they all turned out.
***


 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by.


  So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment