Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 29, 2023

I found some Wonderful Sewing Notions While Out Thrifting 12-29-2023


Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a Sewing Notions thrift haul.

I found two bundles of cotton gingham fabric for rustic country cottage crafting
the $ 4.00 bundle has 14 flat folds
and the $1.50 bundle has 3 flat fold pieces 
***
I also found a 50 cents box of sequins for adding sparkle to my crafts, 
***
I was super excited to find another Tomatoe Pincushion, a scrap of 2" Silver Ribbon, and  a scrap of 2 1/2" Poinsettia Print Ribbon.


I'll be putting the ribbon in to my ribbon stash for future projects
***
Lastly, I picked up a Pillow cover sewing kit, I thought the green material was felt, however, when I looked closer it was cotton with a cross-stitch pattern.  I'm thinking it might be a good gift for a friend or I might just use the kit for other sewing projects, we'll see!
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment