Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 16, 2023

I Found Another Twinkle Christmas Star - Thrift Haul


Hi Friends,

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a few Vintage Christmas Treasures thrifting today.
A very cool Electric Twinkle Tinsel 
Star still in the box for $3.50.
***
and you know I just can't pass by a Grab-Bag of Vintage Cookie Cutters (I just added the vintage aluminum cutter to this bowl.)





***
And a few more Christmas Treasures


I notice another Candy Tin for $.30






***
I found 8 Spools of Ribbon and a few of the spools had velvette ribbon, for $.50 each.










I'm liking the graphic on these ribbon spools.

***
I picked up this box of Christmas Light Bulbs because Green & Red box for $.50

***
Lastly, I found another Grab-Bag of Christmas Cards 16 cards and envelopes for $1.50.

***
I was very happy to finds all of these great Christmas Treasures

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment