Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Found a Few New Vintage Christmas Treasures - Half Price Tuesday!


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share some more vintage Christmas treasures I thrifted this week.

***
I really like the hand crochet hotpad for $.25, look at the sweet Santa tin. The pair of crocheted doll socks $1.25
***

Look at this huge bag of vintage replacement bulbs for string lights. $.75


***
A wonderful lighted vintage Christmas star with gold tinsel for $.85
***
I thought this Dominoes box will look great in my Red, White, and Blue decor this Summer, no price tag.
***

I also found this red pillow sham that will look great as a table runner or table scarf, this Summer.
***
I picked up another set of Dominoes for $.50, because it never fails one or two tiles come up missing from my ceramic set.
***

I also picked up two Christmas Music CD's to add to the collection of Christmas music. $.25 each.
***

a set of mittens $.50 and a hat for my youngest grandson,$.50
***
and a few Christmas books I think he will like for $.10 wach. 
***
As you know one of my collections is 'Budweiser Mugs'. 
-----
Last week, there were 5 mugs priced between $9-$6 dollars. I thought that price was high, so I was waiting until 1/2 off Tuesday this week.
This mug was $9.00, I paid $4.50
***

I've been watching these two cuties... for some time 

Avon glass soap dish was $2.50, I paid $1.25
and a vintage toothpick holder with two cute chicks guarding the basket was $6.00, I paid $3.00. 

I'm looking forward to using thes treasures in my Spring/Easter decorating.

***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
I'm really happy with the items I found this week.

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment