Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 9, 2023

Weekend Thrifting for Vintage Christmas



Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here!
I found a few great 'Vintage Christmas Treasures'
***
Today, I'm so excited to share how I'm using some of my thrifted Christmas items I have found out thrifting.
***
I spied a grab-bag of green glass ornaments.....$1.00 for the bag

I used the thrifted green glass ornaments in the vintage Coca-Cola glass
***

I saw this vintage looking Santa Coca-cola Hallmark jig saw puzzle.....$.50 which was very cool.

and I thought it would look amazing in my Coca-Cola vignette.
***

I'm loving this cute 1960's retro white sleigh I paid .....$.75

I placed it in my Coca-Cola vignette on top of the China Hutch.
***

I never pass up berry vine wreath that has a reason price, 
this berry wreath had rusty stars for ........$1.50 - Yes please!
I picked up this rusty star candle ring to use as filler here and there.

***
Two refillable Santa's Boot ornaments..........$.50 each

I think they look great on the fireplace mantel.

***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 
May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment