Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Thrifting for Vintage Treasures -Fabric, Craft Books, Paper Dolls

 Hi friends, 

A couple of weeks back I shopped a yard sale that had many many dolls and I picked up three boxes of fabric and sewing notions and craft books.  Well, today I took the time to look through the three huge boxes that I purchase for $1.00 a piece.

*****
I kept a few pattern books with seasonal covers, to use in my vignettes, I someone on social media using vintage craft books in seasonal vignettes and thought it was a great idea.



I love the photo on this page, pearls and white gloves.



*****
I kept all of the cotton fabric, I use fabric in my décor as garlands, bowl filler or ornies, signs, etc. to give a warm down home feel to my home.

*****
I was super excited to find these paper doll books, back when i was in grade school I loved playing with paper dolls.


A cute pet animals with interchangeable clothes.


*****
In one of the boxes were four to six of these man-made lace pieces, this is my favorite one "house in the woods"


a couple of quilt panels this fabric panel of a pheasant, will be used in my fall décor.


****
Not to long ago, I watched a You-tuber I follow, was showing how to crochet summer flowers.


*****
At the end of the sorting through three boxes down to one box with a lot of little kid character and baby fabric and many many crochet afghans pattern books to be re-gifted to someone. 


Thank you for stopping back by, to see what I have been working on. 
This coming weekend is thrifting weekend so stop back by on Monday to see what kind of treasure I find.

Until then....May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


 

No comments:

Post a Comment