Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2022

Vintage Thrifting Friday-Perfume, Milk Glass, Pharmacy Bottles


 Hi Friends,

I went to quite a few yard sales this weekend, I took two of my grandkids with me, we found a few wonder treasures.

I loaded up on vintage glass bottles, $0.10 each.


I decided I was only going to keep unusual shapes, any colored bottles and milk glass jars I don't have already.  I still came home with around 25 vintage bottles, lol.



The box had quite a few milk glass container I choose these milk glass container that had some cool designs on them.


I'm not sure about the bullet looking bottle in the front here... Has anyone have an idea?


I love the detail on these bottles


these two pieces were a $1.00 each the saucer is red and green, great for Christmas.  The little legged basket I believe is silver-plate and may have held candy or soap?


one the bottom of the saucer was stamped Germany



This cute sunflower mirror is going to get a small change up.......


Check back later in the week to see the quick change I'm going to do to this sunflower mirror.

I want to thank you for checking in, please check back, to see what I have been doing.
I post every week with vintage thrift hauls and vignettes of where I show off my treasures I find.

Until next week....
May God Bless You and Your Family.
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. I fell for your little bottles. In addition to collecting milk glass everything, I am a dollhouse addict; those bottles would be great for a socerer/witch/wizard scene! I wonder if that bullet bottle is for pills (rolled by hand in the old days) or maybe smelling salts? That tiny saucer may have been part of a doll-sized teaset???

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting your thought of smelling salts I haven't looked up any information on the vintage bottles that I found, unfortunate the bullet bottle didn't have a lid. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete