Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Late-Summer Vignettes

 Hi Friends,

I'm still bringing in the yellows of sunflowers for my Late-Summer vibe through out the house.

Here in the computer nook, I changed up the vintage chalk board with sunflowers


On the red shelves I place one of last summer sun-flower DIY. I also incorporated amber bottle and some dried cotton hulls in a vintage jelly jar.

A few faux sunflowers in the Atlas canning jar with a few more dried cotton hulls, also a DIY felt crow project, and another vintage chalk board. 


I want to thank you for checking back this week to see what projects I've been doing.  I also have a thrift haul coming up, so please check back to see what treasure I find.

Until next week.....May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing how you use your treasures. I smiled when I saw the lace panel--30+ years ago, I framed those kind of panels in wooden embroidery hoops, often with a solid red or green backing. I would then hot glue lace or eyelet lace onto the back extending it to the front--so cuteI hot glued a Christmas spring/silk flower, etc. over the screw thing-a-ma-jig. Still have one of cotton cloth--I think it was a swan. It's a great way to use pillow panels, too! Two years ago, I took the machine embroidered panels from a harvest shirt and did the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been collecting embroidery hoops, I may use tip with lace panel, I was thinking of making a pillow cover. Thank you so much for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete