Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Vintage Thrift Shopping at a Few Yard Sales This Weekend




Hi Friends, 

I went thrift shopping at a few yard sales today. What I purchased was vintage dolls and fabric, Why? you might ask, well the price was right. Each box was a dollar, so if I keep one thing it's cheaper than the thrift store in my area.

Some of the fabric I will use in some of my DIY's and I'll gift the pieces of fabric to friends that I won't use.

Most of the dolls are vintage and in very loved shape.

 I quickly added some simple clothing on the dolls in order to show you this little collection I thrifted this weekend.



I haven't decided if I'll keep any of these dolls I may 









At the Bottom of the doll box there were some souvenir dolls in pretty good shape.


I want to thank you for checking back, I'm trying to post at least every week of what I've been doing every week.

So, Until next week......

May God Bless You and Your Family,

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the dolls but I especially loved the little foreign, sovenier dolls--another favorite of mine. Gonna subscribe!

    ReplyDelete