Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Thrifted Sunflower Mirror - Simple Saturday Afternoon DIY Upcycle

 


Hi Friends,

I went to several Yards sale with my grand kids yesterday and one of the thrifted find I decided to upcycle today. A super easy project.

At one of the sales I found this very cool sunflower mirror for a $1.00, with metal petals and knew how I would upcycle this sunflower mirror.



I used a little Aleene's Tacky Glue and adhered to the mirror and added the fabric to the mirror


Here is my homespun fabric, I really thought about using the red-ish brown check 

You know how I love black and white check

This turned out so nice and a super quick project besides.  

Maybe you have a different idea I would love to hear, how you would upcycle this sunflower mirror.

I just want to thank you for stopping by, check back next week to see what I'm up to.

I post my weekly vintage thrift hauls and vignettes of where I incorporate the treasure in my home, along with seasonal home décor and a few DIY's.

May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with this sweet sunflower!! So pretty! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Glad that you enjoyed the apple and sunflower theme in my Kitchen!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete