Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Late-Summer Sunflowers and Vintage Treasures on the Hutch


Hi Friends,

Today, I'm working on the hutch in my living for Late-Summer, I've left the vintage tackle boxes, because that is what I like to do in the Summer is fish. I'm adding pops of yellow to the top of my hutch, the yellow sunflower was a DIY last year.

*****

As I have mentioned before I love some roosters and hens. I thrifted the applique rooster in the embroidery hoop many years ago, just love it

*****

A few yellow sunflowers here and there.

I love bringing out the old torn jeans garlands and banners for Summer into Fall décor.

*****

Still loving black and white check ribbon when ever I can. I brought a couple of my green glass pieces, the vintage emerald glass goblet in the harvest pattern, I filled with dried cotton hulls to add some interest.


*****
I really like the little wicker basket I sat on the vintage scale it brings a bit of warm color and I think ties with the recently thrifted brown oval picture frame hiding in the back, did you notice the wooden pony?  My step father carved it, such a sweet memory.


*****
Lastly, I left my small collection of vintage blue/green Ball canning jars, if you remember I thrifted a zinc cap for the large Ball jar a couple of weeks ago, now all the jars have lids.


Thank you so much for checking out this weeks post, please check back. I'm posting now every week with vintage thrift hauls and vignettes of where I have incorporate my treasures.

Until next week.......

May God Bless You and Your Family!

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

I'm linking this post to "All about home #158 Late Summer Inspiration" Common Ground and Follow The Yellow Brick House

Please be sure and check out all the amazing bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment