Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Vintage Glass Insulator Project for My Garden Area


 Hi Friends,

For many years I have wanted to have a insulator pole in my garden area, so I have been collecting vintage glass insulators for a while.  If you remember a week or so ago, while thrifting, I found a box of insulators with wooden pole mount at a yard sale and the price was great!




Today is the day to get this vintage glass insulator project done. I started with the random 4x4 pole among the raspberry bushes.

Mr. Wonderful bought a drill bit the size I needed to drill the holes for the metal mounts. I didn't get the exact angle every time, but, I think it works.

I'm thinking I need one more to make an uneven number...

Let me know what you think. I love it and I'm glad I've got this project done

Let me know what you think. To me it looks a little lope-sided.

*****

The next 4x4 was fence pole Mr. Wonderful had to replace a year or two ago, I mention I could use it for a project and now I'm getting to it. lol


I nestled the 4x4 pole in my garden area.

*****


What do you think? I totally love the poles.

Thank you for spending a little time checking out what I have been doing here at "My little Colorado cottage"

So, until next week.......

May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment