Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Late-Summer Vignettes- One Last Look at Thrifted Vintage Treasure

 Hi Friends,

Today is overcast, the outside temperatures are cooling down, it's getting closer to Autumn, I just want to give a last view of some of the great thrifted treasure I found in the month of August and September and how I've incorporated the awesome items into my home. 

*****

In the family room on the red shelves a very cool  rusty bucket with lid and a handle! I think the bucket looks great on the shelf with a few other thrifted items and the DIY Felt Crow.

Wore Out Blue Jean Garland DIY
 crow diy

I've been looking for a long time for lead flower frogs, just a few weeks ago I found the two green flowers frogs and the gentleman asked me what they were, lol! I couldn't believe it.

link to wooden sunflower diy
*****
a whole lot of vintage bottles





Some of the little bottles I have picked-up this summer thrifting.

*****
This summer I was very surprised with the amount of reasonably priced Hens/Roosters I found, (I guess hens and rooster are going out of style), Oh well, I'll still be looking.



*****
and the hunt for the perfect copper lid, lol I'm still looking.

*****
In the living room I have cubbies in the hutch that serve space for a few of my collections,

red pepper shaker and a very cute ribbed salt shaker and the saucer was also a find this month



If you missed the Late-Summer on the Hutch you can see that seasonal display.

*****
I was very blessed to be able to find a few milk glass pieces that has expanded my Milk Glass collection.

I think these treasures were my favorite thrifted find.  Milk Glass candy dish for 1.00 and the Wedding compote for 2.00 dollars. I have think I have found a place to show off the milk glass I have collected so far.

 

I don't know maybe the milk-glass nesting hen is my favorite find.


and this awesome retro yellow glass vase


*****
the hand made mug, the cute silver-plate dish and the little baskets


shaving cup on a shelf in the bathroom


collection of wooden rulers with advertisement, in the corner of my work space.


Oh my goodness so many kitchen treasure I have found this Summer 
-on the the cupboard shelf the scale, and aluminum hot pad 
- with some of the aluminum pieces

more thrifted items?????

Thank you for stopping by My Little Colorado Cottage to see what I've been doing.

 I hope I was able to inspire you that thrifted item will add a little whimsical charm to any vignette. If you need more Late-Summer inspiration, please follow the link late-summer Sunflowers and Vintage on the mantel

So until next week.....

May God Bless You and Your Family,
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment