Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 1, 2022

A Walk Through the Garden - Zinnias , Marigolds and Sunflowers are Blooming!

Hi Friends,

Today, I thought I would show you around my garden

We had a very cold Spring so my garden is about a month behind.

*****

Zinnia's are finally in bloom! Yeah!






Beautiful marigolds! No two are the same in color.





Sunflowers!

Usually my sunflowers re-seed them selves Not this year, I planted seeds this year however, had a big issue with slugs eating every sun flower sprout.  I planted this sunflower in a pot.

This very delicate purple bloom is a wild flower 

re-seeds it's self every year, isn't it beautiful?

Yarrow

Hoping the tomatoes have time to ripen



Corn I have several ears that have silk



Pumpkin plant really behind not sure if this little pumpkin will make it before our first freeze, I'm hoping for a "Indian Summer"


Cucumbers are small


I want to thank you for checking in, I hope seeing the flowers in my garden give you a smile....My garden is my happy place.

I post vintage thrift hauls, vignettes to show off found treasures and seasonal home décor inside and outside of my home.

Until next time.....

May God Bless You and Your Family,
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett





2 comments:

  1. Vicki,
    Your garden looks amazing!! i have to remember to plant zinnias next year!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Glad you enjoyed seeing the Fall and Halloween crafts that i have been making!! I have been having fun doing so!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete