Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Enjoying The "Dog Days of Summer! - Sharing a few Country Cottage Fall DIY's


Hi Friends,

I have been enjoying "Dog Days of Summer". I'm truly dragging my feet, not even ready to start thinking about Fall, which is coming in a couple of weeks.  I want to hold on to Summer just a little longer.

Today, at My Little Colorado Cottage, I'm giving you links of a few of my Country Cottage Fall pumpkin DIY's.  

 I've done for Autumn from the past.

DIY Yarn Pumpkin Garland

*****

I have seen the ceramic pumpkins at my "Dollar Tree" this month

Rustic-Farmhouse Upcycle Ceramic Pumpkin DIYl

*****

a past fall tour with lots of pumpkins

Buffalo-Check Pumpkin - DIY for Fall Farmhouse Decor

*****

Here is a fairly east DIY pumpkin.
A couple of years ago I was a little obsessed with DIY checked and plaid pumpkins.

 Autumn DIY Pumpkin

*****

This next post I had been wanting to add crows into my Late-Summer into Fall décor.  This project I used materials, I already had in my crafting stash.


Primitive Farmhouse DIY Felt Crows

*****

I want to thank you for visiting My Little Colorado Cottage today, and hope you had the time to visit a couple of these post to get some Autumn/Fall inspiration. 

I would love to hear from you, let me know if you have any DIY's you would like to share or have some ideas you are doing this Fall seasn.

So until next week.....
May God Bless You and Your Family,
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment