Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Hunting for Vintage Treasures

Hi Friends, 

I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share my Friday Thrift Haul!

1st treasures is this 'Bingo Game'


I've been seeing on Instagram, other vintage collectors are using Bingo cards in there vignettes, so when I saw this Bingo box I was really happy for $2.50. The box has 50 cards so I think there are plenty of cards so one or two cards wont mess with game. The cards are blue, so I think I'll be using them in my Summer vignettes.

*****

Next, I spied the blue glazed artisan pottery bowl for $1.50, that would look great in my Patriotic corner shelf.
*****




When vintage shopping I always have my list of treasure I'm looking for but, I was also hoping to find a few green treasure to add to my March theme... this cute hankie with a 'L' screams ' Saint Patrick's Day!


I added the new $2.00 Hankie in the China Hutch with a few other treasure I had found.

***
I cruised the mug, glass, and plate isle and I picked up the coke glass for $2.00, ( I know it's not vintage) but, I can use it in my small Cocoa-Cola collection
*****

I also thought this vintage looking mug for $1.50, would look great here on the kitchen shelf.

*****

I thought this "Libby" Mallard Duck Hi Ball tumbler was interesting for $.75, so brought it home and nestled it in with my other bird glasses and along with


a set of Endangered Wildlife coasters $1.50

*****

Lastly, I saw this little souvenir doll in a locked cabinet last week as I was checking out, but for $2.50 I wanted to look it up before I brought it home.  All I could find was it late 1940 to 1950 sleepy eye, a Finland souvenir doll.


I have been finding quite a few little dolls, I need to find a better place to display them.
*****

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family, 
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments: