Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Vintage-Inspired Seasonal Decoration for the Month of March


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a few cubbies on the hutch in my entry room. 

I've changed the cubbies on the hutch to add a little bit more interest, by shopping my home and finding some of my treasures that might go together in a vignette.
***


 Before, I was grouping my collection of Milk Glass, Green Bottles and Vases together in these cubbies.

This week I started mixing colored glass, pine cones, pewter, aluminum and a couple of books from other places around my home.
***

I also started adding in some of my seasonal handmade items for the month of March. 

Card Board Shamrock DIY


 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see how I'm incorporating 'Seasonal Decorationfor the month of March this week. 
***

Did you notice? I put backing on the hutch using faux tiles and poster board from 'Dollar Tree', a fairly simple project I did last weekend, I'm loving it I think I'll be painting it maybe copper.
***

 I would love to hear if you decorate for Saint Patrick's or for Spring in your home for March. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment