Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 26, 2023

A Few Thrifted Vintage Treasures and Easter/Spring Décor! 'Let's Decorate the Top of My Hutch'

Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share a few thrifted treasures and I have brought out my 'Spring/Easter Décor Tubs'

Lets decorate! The top of my Hutch! 

I started with the yellow flowers and Spring pip-berries and filled each vase or jar.


Next, I placed  a couple of "Thrifted Vintage Cookie Cutters" for the season,



Then, new thrifted finds "cookie cutters and vintage posts cards",


I added a few hand-made "Easter Eggs",


A few "Thrifted Chenille Chicks" of varies sizes,


One of the newly thrifted "Flat-ware Boxes"


 and Voila' the top of my hutch is ready for Spring!

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see How I'm adding touches of Spring treasures to the top of my entry-room hutch. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family. 

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment