Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 17, 2023

Shopping for Vintage Treasures for my Home

Hi Friends, 
 
I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a thrift haul from my local Vintage/Thrift store. I totally love every treasure I brought home today.


I passed on these treasures up last time. I thought these beautiful patterned plates, would look nice for Easter or Mother's Day. I paid $2.00 each.

This beautiful embossed plate with a light pink rose transfer had no stamp but I believe it might be made in Germany.


This super cute saucer with the gold trim and flower did not have a stamp on the back, I thought it would be nice to use this saucer in a Saint Patrick's Day or Fall vignette.

*****
Last visit to this Vintage/Thrift store I notice these two Flatware boxes the dark color one was $12.00 and the lighter brown didn't have a price.  I past on them thinking if these boxes are still in the store I'll buy them




The light brown box had red lining and a sticker 'Good Housekeeping Institute'.


The darker wood box had a light blue lining and a W.m. Roger sticker.


I saw on Pinterest how to use these boxes to corral décor vignettes, but for now I'm using them as risers on the hutch.

*****

I saw this cute milk glass pieces also last time I was at this store but wasn't sure I wanted to pay $15.00 for it but because of the uniqueness I did bring it home this time. I paid the asking price (I'm not much of a haggler).



Searching the 'WEB' to get some information about this interesting treasure, I found out it is called Mortar & Pestle and held potpourri made produced in New York by Jean Vivaudou Co. Akro Agate in 1930's. Unfortunately, I did pay high for this piece because it is missing a decal and painted florals.
*****
I picked up these last two plate because, they were very pretty and I think they'll look great in a vignette for March.

Noon at the Dontinee Marshes
Night at the Dontinee Marshes

 Beautiful décor plated made in Germany for $2.00 each


*****

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family. 

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment