Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

New Vintage Dolls For My Collection

Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a few new dolls I've added to my doll collection.

  
small 1940's bisque dolls


I caught the E-Bay Auction Bug last week.

 I was on a mission to find "Story Book 'Nancy Ann' Dolls"!  


Of course, I want to spent the least amount of money possible. These dolls I paid $3.00 a pieces, because I bought them in a lot of 30 vintage dolls, I have quite a few extra dolls. :)

I'll be showing off some more of the vintage dolls in future post as I find a place to display them.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found this week.

I would love to hear about some of your collections and how you style them in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment