Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 10, 2023

Vintage thrift

Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! Today, I'm so excited to share the treasure I found today!


I had a couple things I past up last time I was at my Local Vintage/Thrift Consignment Shop.

As you can see I found a few more treasures.
I was looking for green items to mix into my March décor. I spotted the green geese for $1.00 and the green square ceramic trinket plate for $.50.

***
Don't the green geese look great with this collection of water foul tumblers?


Also in the China Cabinet I used the large pewter platter I gave $2.00 for in this cute vignette of my Vaseline Glass.  I have two platter now and I love the contrast with my green pieces.

***
I picked-up another vintage rusty door lock for $2.00 and place one of the $2.00 postcard pack of 5 in this vignette.


I'll be using the other postcard in my seasonal through out the year
***
Lastly, The super cool "Miss Buffalo Bill" calendar picture for $1.00 I  placed among my potted plants in the spare room. I'm going to try and research "Miss Buffalo Bill to hopefully find a date.

***
These last two treasure I'll be holding on to for later use.

The red, white, and blue throw I'll be using for Patriotic décor I paid $3.00


This wonder silver-plate casserole caddy I paid $7.50, which I think is a supper high price, however I've been watching on that sterling at the Budget Center and they want $15.00.

 I'll be using this tray to corral a couple of vintage books I found on E-bay, when they arrived I'll post a picture.

***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

***

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 


 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. You always find such interesting stuff! And the prices at that thrift store are like the "old days." GWs in Maine are so high-priced now. Like $2 for Dollar Tree stuff. I am bushed by seasonal affective disorder and have not been thrifting lately. However, I have done a bit of crafting to work on condensing my stash! We got a foot of snow last week; thankfully, roof and walkway melted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, I understand about the prices. I'm so glad that you take the time to craft. I usually have one or two projects going all the time. I love crafting with felt and scrap-booking. until the snow melts were getting snow today or tomorrow I believe. Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's nice to hear what's going on in other parts of our wonder country.

      Delete