Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 7, 2023

Vintage Dolls - On the Hunt for 'Nancy Ann' - Story Book Dolls


Hi Friends, 
 
I'm so glad your here! 
I've have been on the hunt for "Nancy Ann" story book dolls to add to my collection.

Today, I'm so excited to share some super cute "Story Books Dolls" I found at a online auction, last week.


This lot of 13 "Story Book" Dolls I paid $45.19.
in order to get a great price of $3.50 for each doll. 
***
I'm focus on buying bisque dolls with frozen legs because they are a bit older dolls. 
***
Out of this lot I purchase three dolls with painted eyes, unfortunate the dolls were all made of hard plastic. 

Their still super adorable!




Because, I bid on a lot of dolls I ended up with a variety of plastic sleepy eye Nancy Ann-"Story Book" dolls.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment