Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Geranium planted



Hi Friends, 
I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share how I'm planting Geraniums, I kept over winter in a brown paper bag in the crawl space in my basement for 5 months.
***
The plants still have some green stems, so I'm hoping this project works out.

I found this great information on winterizing Geraniums over at Ready and Thriving Sana M. Carlton a You-Tuber has so many great 'Gardening Hacks' please go check out her You-Tube channel.
***
My plants seemed a little dry so, I soaked the Geraniums in a bucket of water before planting them in soiled prepared pots.


I just picked-up a bag of 'Potting Mix', from Walmart, prepped my pots.


I planted 5 plants per-pot and we'll see how this project progresses



 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what I have been doing this week. 

 I would love to hear if you do any gardening or just plant flowers. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

1 comment: