Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Vintage-Inspired Hand-Made Chicks For Spring


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share how I hand-made these sweet little chicks

I start with a small pipe cleaner


I twisted the pipe cleaner to a strip of aluminum foil. 


 start building a bird form adding a little mow aluminum foil


I cover the aluminum foil with the paper-clay I used to hand-made the vintage-inspired snowmen back in January.




Lately I've been following a wonderful artsy You-Tuber Rosanna at "Rosanna Makes"
she is fun to watch, she has great techniques, you will enjoy her content. Please go visit her channel.
*****
I added yellow water-color paint to my water-glue mixture for brushing on the cotton over the paper-clay.


Rosanna uses cotton/diluted glue wash to finish off her sculptures'.  Please visit her channel it's lovely. 
*****
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what I have been working on this week. 


I would love to hear what you have found been up to this week.


So until my next post......

 May God Bless You and Your Family,

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment