Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Spring Bulbs - Sunny Warm Day in the Flower Beds

Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! Today, 

I'm so excited to share my 'Spring Bulbs',  There are peeking out of the soil! I have spotted a few of the 'Daffodil's' bulbs have buds, 'Tulip' are showing their leaves, I'm so excited! Our Winter has been extremely long.


This past week I've been out in the garden when ever the weather permitted pulling grass and rake-up the straw I spread over all the plants in this flower bed.


 This is a orange 'Poppy' plant in the back will be blooming in June


These 'Tulip bulbs' were a clearance last year around Easter time, the blooms were dying off.  I think I paid $4.00 a flat of 6 pots I bought 3 flats. Not sure what the colors will be, it will be a surprise!


'Grape Hyacinth' are also showing their color.

***
Today, I was given a couple of dozen, 'Tulip' bulbs from a friend and I added them to the beds on Tuesday.


Their a little droopy, I'm hopping in a day or two they'll perk up. Our temps are still in the low twenty's at night, but day high range from low 50's to high 60's.


***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what I've been doing this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have been working on this whether it's thrifting, rearranging your vignettes, gardening, sewing or just puttering around your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your spring has sprung Vicki! I know you are so excited to get outside and enjoy everything that is making an appearance...it truly is a miracle how everything just emerges again from the earth in the spring. God is always doing something to amaze us, ain't that right?! Thanks for sharing what's going on in your world. I so enjoyed catching up with your posts. Have a beautiful weekend friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much for your sweet comment Christie. As of today the beautiful tulips and daffodils are in full bloom and so beautiful. You are so right God is amazing!
      Happy Sunday

      Delete