Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Spring/ Easter Vignettes on My Vintage Record Player in the Entry room

Hi Friends, 


I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share how I have styled a few vignettes on my  Vintage Claro-phonic Cabinet Record Player 

 
The first grouping, I've just used a hand-crocheted doily on top of a checkered place mat a few vintage thread spools, a couple of green pharmacy bottles and a cast-iron candles holder I found thrifting.

*****
This vignette I brought in the cute green garlic jar, I think works well together with the Royal Copley Hen and Rooster.


another wonderful vintage post-card post-marked April 12, 1911 Carleton, Michigan nestled in a cream color 'Hull' planter 




*****

Lastly, I grouped another 'Royal Copley rooster another vintage  Easter post-card I used one of my emerald green tea cup and added Easter grass and a few hand-painted eggs a thrifted vase and a S&P hen on a silver-plate platter.


This cute post-card with 'Gold Embossed Chicks' under a flower, has a post-mark of 1912 Detroit, Michigan  has a one cent stamp



Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see the vignettes on top my of my vintage Clarophonic record player. 


 I would love to hear how you style your thrifted treasure in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 
May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing all of your beautiful treasures Vikki... and how you've displayed everything so pretty! Thanks for sharing it! I'm coming over from the Vintage Charm Party

    ReplyDelete