Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

After Christmas Grab-Bags - Thrift Haul


Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share some Great Christmas items I found for Next Christmas!
***
This Grab-Bag had Crochet Bells....
in it for $.50. Along with a couple othe tree ornaments.
***

What can I say? .....
I have an addiction to cookie cutter!
I'm excited about my collection of the Aluminum cutter.
***

The snowman box is really cute to use in my winter decor
I liked that this box was wooden.
***

I these tree cuties for $.50 each.
My oldest daughter collects Mickey Mouse,
the little peguin pick, I just thought was cute and the silver poinsetta pick would be a nice package topper for next year.
***
For $1.50 I picked up a Grab-Bag of small twig wreaths
I really like the red pip berry wreath, it can be used most of the year for decor.
***

I found another vintage plastic Holly Wreath for $3.00
***

I was so surpriced to find this cool kitschy candy wreath with tinsel! for 
$1.50
It will look great in the kitchen next Christmas.
***

I can alway use vintage shiny tinsel garland, I like ti use tinsel in some of my assemblages.
4 yards and 46 inches of garland for $.50
***

This grab-Bag caught my attention because of the Green M&M figurine
For a $1.00 I bought a couple of packages, three diy ornaments and a cute M&M Figurine

Lastly,  nice bundle of greenry stems $.50, $1.50. Of course Ill be taking the appart to make smaller stems.
***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment