Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Vintage-Inspired Valentine Vignettes - February Decor Planning


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I've pulled out the February Valentine tub!
I thought it would be fun to share some of my Vintage-inspired crafts that I have made in the past couple of years.
***
Vintage-Inspired Valentines-
This craft project has to be my favorite project so far, using construction paper, vintage-inspired prints from The Graphic Fairy to make these amazing Valentine cards.
Vintage-Inspired Valentines-
These handmade heart Valentine Cards are made using construction paper, paper roses for embellishments, and crepe paper for the trims
***
Hand sewn rustic cottage fabric hearts-
I've been making felt heart filler for a long time, but this project was using fabric and buttons for embellishments

Rustic Cottage Fabric Hearts Fillers
***

Velveteen ribbon heart picks-
I'm using some faux velvet ribbon I thrifted at a yard sale last Summer, to make these very easy Heart Picks.
Crafting Hearts Picks from Faux Velvet Ribbon
***

It's been a few years back I saw this aged playing card garland craft project using 'heart suit' f the card deck.
***
Of course, I can not style a vignette with a touch of thrifted Pip-Berries. I found a pip berry garland, last some that was in rough shape, but with a little red paint to spruced it up! it looks great!
***
Do you like to craft special items to add seasonal touches?
I would love to hear your ideas.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what is going on at My Little Colorado Cottage this week. 
***
 I would love to hear what wonderful items you used for the month of February to decorate you home. 
***
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment