Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Vintage-Inspired Winter Decor on the Hutch


Hi Friends, 

Today, I'm making a few changes in my Entry Room, starting with the top of my Shelving Unit for the new year. 
***
I started by bringing a couple of vintage Budwiezer Mugs, I thought would fit with the winter theme, from down stairs and a pair of vintage ice-skates.

***
I'm glad your here to share the small touches I added to my Winter decor on the Hutch in my entry-room, just a few diy frosted pinecones, a few winter greens add a since of winter.
***
I looked around my house and found deer antlers to incorporate into this vignette,
also added a pair of vintage restaurant-ware coffee mugs for a cozy touch.
***
As you can see I left the rusty crusty lantern and just added pinecones

***

I left the vintage picnic basket, red throw and a few vintage red thermose, again for that cozy winter feel.
***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what I have been up to. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment