Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Vintage-Inspired-Winter Decor in the Shelving Unit



Hi Friends, 

I've been moving some of my staple vintage decor pieces from room to room trying to find a permament spot on my Shelving Unit, if that's possible.

***
My focus is to switch up some of my vintage collections and working the pieces into new vignettes using brown, white, pewter, and green.
***
I moved one of my vintage tackle boxes into this cubby, added a knew found wooden shoe mold, used one of my milkglass compote, a couple of crock pieces and touches of winter.
*** 
Another cubby I incorporated a few milkglass vases with my collection of Hall prottery pieces, and added a crock bowl.
***
I have incorporated a couple of milkglass and pottery pieces this vignette. While I was shopping around the house, I found two wood picture frame that I added winter prints.
***
In this vignette I have added two cigar boxes that I normally have styled in the Den. I have used a couple more milk-glass pieces and a new chalkboard I thrifted this month.
***
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by the blog.
I hope I gave you a little bit of inspiration with my plan to change some of my vignettes. 
***
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment