Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Looking for Vintage Cottage Home Decor

I'm so glad your here today!



Hi Friends, 

 Today, I'm so excited to share I found out thrifting last week
I spent more than I usually spend because I found this crock! I just couldn't help my self even thought it didn't have the lid! 
I did pay $15.00 for this Robinson Ransbottm Blue Crown #3
***
I was really surprised to come across this pewter plater for only $1.50
***
I did fine a couple of Vintage Simplicity Patterns for 10 cent each.
I think they well look great in a Spring vignette
***
Lastly,
I picked up a 5" Terra Cotta pot with saucer for $2.00
You can never have enought Terra Cotta Pots!
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 
***
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment