Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Winter - A Few New Vignettes on the Mantel - Snowmen and Red Birds


Hi Friends, 


 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share the mantel for Winter
I did leave the red lunch pail and a green tackle box on the mantel from Christmas
I'm loving the Vintage Putz Houses I thrifted last month, so I'm displaying them in my Winter Mantel. 

This cute felt Snowman Ornament is a new find last month amongst a trio of vintage medicine bottles
I decided to add a few of my Milkglass Vase to the vintage Bread Pan for a grouping with another cherished Putz House
I just picked up this cute circular wooden box with the snowmen playing outside.
Also, I grabbed a couple of vintage Mason 'Ball' canning jars to this adorable vignette and yet, another vintage  Putz House
Winter decor is the time to bring out Red Birds, in my opinion.
these two red birds were in a Grab-Bag I found last month with some Christmas ornaments.
The amazing Snowmen were cared by my Step-Dad
I found a adorable winter scene card at my local thrift store.
***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by 'My Little Colorado Cottage. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment