Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Vintage Winter vignettes- Top of China Hutch

I'm so glad your here!


Hi Friends, 

Today, I'm so excited to share how the area on top of the china hutch looks for the Winter season.

As you can see I did leave the red thermose,I looked around my home for something to add which are the stack of stonware plates and a white enamel bowl filled with diy frosted pinecones.
I also added a nice treasure I found this month, a small round silver-plate caddy. $1.50
I added three small milk-glass jars I had to lighten up this vignette

In the corner as you can see I just added some winter greenry and a little red bird.
***
in this area I added a collection of pinecones and a cute little 'Snowbaby' figurine I thought the Polar Bear looked good in my Coca-Cola area.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see how I've changed up the decor on the 'China Hutch'
I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 
***
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment