Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Thrifting for Vintage Home Decor

So Glad you stopped by!


Hi Friends,

Today, I'm excited to share a few items I found out thrifting at the local "Community Budget Center' on Tuesday, Senior Half Off day this week.

I found these silver-plate sugar cup and silver-plate caddy were $3.00 each, I paid $1.50

***
A few more great items I found at 1/2 off
All children books are 10 cent each, I'm sending this write and wipe book plus 'Dollar Tree' markers to my youngest grandson, he'll be turning three soon.
***
This wonderful blue and white crochet doily I'll been using in a Summer vignette.
***
I this chalk board I don't think is vintage, looking at the back.
on the back is a white board.
***
I've been watching these Rusty Doorknobs in the showcase window for sometime.......

The door-knobs were priced from $5.00- $10.00 each.
I was super surprised when I offered a $5.00 for all, the clerk came back with a $1.00 a piece. 
---
I guess the 'Rusty Crusty Door Knobs' had been in the show window a while, I took the $1.00 a piece deal,
it took some time to get the masking tape tags of these 'Porcelain Doorknobs'
I was told the 'Rusty Crusty Door-Knobs' had been in the window display for over a year! The tag said  06/22
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
I hope I have given your some inspiration to check out your local thrift store, you never know what you might find.
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family, 
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment