Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 16, 2022

Friday Thrift Day - Looking for Vintage Christmas

 Hi Friends,

I stopped by my local thrift store to find some vintage Christmas....

I am so excited to share a few thrifted treasure I found!

A super cute wooden three section train for $ 2.50, of course, I was thinking about my two year old Grandson....


isn't this wooden train adorable?  It might stay at Grandma's house.

I do have some small dowels in my stash I hope will fill in for the missing dowels.

*****

the red cloth napkin with light blue thread running through it for $0.75 , I'll be saving for the month of July.
*****


Also you see I found a little bag of two small bottle brush crafting wreaths for $.50, 

I'm hoping they will fit on a few vintage Santa's I have.....



*****

I also bought myself a check/plaid long sleeve shirt for $ 3.50




Thank you all so much for stopping by 'My Little Colorado Cottage' today! 

I appreciate all of you and wish You and Your Family a very Blessed Holiday.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment