Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 23, 2022

Vintage Thrift Haul - Looking For Vintage Christmas


 Hi Friends,

I've been thrifting this week, just couldn't help myself and I'm glad I did

1st stop was my local Vintage/Thrift store

*****

This cute basket of 1950-1960 retro plastic floral stems had a sticker marked - Made in Hong Kong - it was priced at $4.00

                                                             

I'll be using this group of retro plastic floral picks on the front porch, the center base is sitting in the lid of a vintage milk can 



along with a wreath for $3.00





*****
  • I spied a cute retro 1950-1960 candle ring, (wasn't a price tag) to use on the front porch



  • The cute hand-made glitter ceramic tree was priced $1.00, looks how nice it fits in this grouping.


  • a bundle of red candles for $1.00 will be used as back for 


The bundle of red candles will be used as back-up for the 'Twelve Days of Christmas' log.
*****
I've mentioned before I usually pick up 'Grab bags' 

This bag was $2.00 

    •  inside the bag was a little wooden baseball player will be adding him to the wooden ornament collection.

      • The little pheasant which will be saved in my Fall Décor.
      • The red sled, penguin and note pad may be a gift for a grand child stocking?? 
      *****
      I did find a few more wonderful treasures at this shop...


      • The glass lid container I put on the vanity in the guestroom

      *****
      • tin cup went in the shelf in front entry way with the other tin/pewter cups
      *****
      • the two custard cups the price was $1.50 for the pair I placed on a shelf in the front entry

      I added tea light to the custard cups
      *****
      • the two red lid shakers the milk glass shaker was priced $4.00 and the colored sugar shaker was priced $ 4.00, are in my new china hutch

      *****
      • The awesome large clear glass bottle ( wasn't priced), I added greens and placed it on a shelf with my Tobacco related items.

      *****
      • the ink jar had a price of $4.00, I added the ink jar to the shelf in my corner computer area.


      *****
      Thank you so much to everyone that follows 'My Little Colorado Cottage', and my vintage journey, I appreciate you all and wish You and Your Family a Merry Christmas!

      May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett








      2 comments:

      1. You always find such great treasures! Hope you had a lovely Christmas. We had Christmas Eve at my daughter's with her awesome family and my son. Then Christmas dinner (potluck) at "the farm", my SO's boyhood home. Quiet, normal; I will be beat for a couple of days but clearance shopping tomorrow!!!

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Hi Kathy, I'm so glad you had a wonderful time with your family. Our house was very quiet which is nice some times, usually the house is busy with grand kids. This Fall my oldest daughter moved to South Dakota and four of my grandkids and the youngest daughter live in Illinois. It was still a great Holiday week and thank goodness for video chat!

          Delete