Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Vintage Wooden Ornaments Collection - Setting up the White Tree

 Hi Friends,

Today, I felt the need to set up the white tree I thrifted back in the early 80's, that I normally decorate with my tiny vintage wooden ornaments.

Remember on Fridays haul, I found so many wooden ornaments I just had to get the tree set-up.


*****
all the wooden ornaments I thrifted on Friday look great in this vignette.


These added wooden ornament are quite a bit larger that (I thrifted in a grab bag on Friday) than the ornaments I have collected over the years. I think they look great at the base of the white tree though.

Next year, I may add the larger ornament to my Island of 'Misfit Toy Vignette I display every year.

*****

A few 'Singing Angels' are also from a thrifted grab bag last Friday.


I hope I gave you some inspiration and a few ideas of how to use wooden ornaments you find thrifting at a reasonable price.
Grab bags are a great way to purchase small Christmas items to add to your vintage Christmas décor.

Hey! I'm on a roll so please check back for a few more Christmas vignettes.

May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado-Junkett




No comments:

Post a Comment