Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Vintage Patriotic Christmas Corner

 Hi Friends,

Thank you so much for stopping by 'My Little Colorado Cottage'. 

 I'm still pulling out Christmas tubs.

Today, at the cottage I'm adding a few Christmas touches to my Patriotic corner in the kitchen.

My little red truck is loaded with a Christmas tree.


a vintage Kraft American Cheese box adorn with a recent purchased - a foldable tape measure.


a few red, silver and blue thrifted ornaments a cute little bottle brush wreath, and aluminum star cookie cutters.


a few of my enamelware pieces I have collected over the years, also share this corner with a few more Christmas ornaments.


What do you think? Just a few Christmas ornament gives a little sparkle to this vignette.

Do you have areas of your home you decorate with patriotic treasures year round?

Thank you again for checking out the post, and please check back next week to see what is going on here at 'My Little Colorado Cottage'

So until next post.........
May God Bless You and Your Family,
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett











2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki, I don't have a year round Patriotic corner but I really liked yours. I worked at the VA here in Maine for 25 years and have come to appreciate patriotism more than most! I went to an appt. this week with Al, and they have a tree in the lobby that must be 12' tall with all r/w/b ornaments and flower/berry picks; it was awesome. I decorate r/w/b from May until August to get the big Patriotic holidays in. And my little red truck gets decorated seasonally, too. Bottle brush trees, Easter eggs, etc. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, wow a twelve foot tree I can't imagine how beautiful the tree must be. May is also when I bring out more red white and blue. thank you so much for your comment.

      Delete