Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 2, 2022

Thrifted Christmas Treasures - Decorate with Me

 Hi Friends,

Today, I'm getting out my Thrifted Christmas Treasure I've found this year and incorporate them into my vintage decorating for the Holiday season!

All year I have been picking-up jiggle bells when I see them


A year or two ago I bought a white tree for a $1.00 at 'Dollar Tree' and today I'll be incorporating the thrifted bells to adorn this white tree.


also, a couple of weeks ago I thrifted a grab bag of very small bottle brush wreaths so I'll be using them also.


cute little plastic Angel


this little wreath had two tiny brass bells and gold twine wrapped around it


Because the white tree is on the high boy in the guest room I dug out these super cute cake or muffin picks I thrifted I think 2020?


a couple more cupcake picks a plastic Santa and a paper angel. In the ironstone dish I have a frosted bell with a glass ball/dinger made in Japan




Cute little tree I think.


Thank you so much for stopping by  'My Little Colorado Cottage', I'm slowly getting out my seasonal décor, so please check back to see how my Christmas home decorations are evolving this season.

May God Bless You and Your Family this Holiday season, 

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment