Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Vintage Christmas Touches in the Kitchen - With recently Thrifted Find

 Hi Friends, 

Thank you so much for stopping by 'My Little Colorado Cottage', It's always great to show you what I have been up to....  

Today, I'm sharing how I have added Vintage Christmas touches to the shelf above my kitchen cabinets

The this short strand of lights I thrifted many years ago, the longer strand was thrifted last July 

*****

This Christmas season I added my Santa mugs to the the kitchen shelf.


I also brought out the vintage elves



adding some thrifted green and red sparkly Christmas bulbs



recent thrifted small waving Santa's




The little Santa mug was a pair I found at my local Vintage/Thrift store for $2.00



The three celluloid seasonal magnet I thrifted this month













I believe this Santa mug is my favorite in my collection








Thank you so much to everyone that follows me. I appreciate you all and wish You and Your Families a Merry Christmas, God Bless You All!

Thank you for stopping by today, 
I 'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing all of your Christmas treasures and how you displayed them. My eyes kept moving back and forth to see everything. I love how you incorporate things into your life, not just a vignette on a table somewhere! I would definitely keep the train at your house; it will make special memories for your grandson! When we used to visit my grandmother (several times a year), we thought playing with her bag of peg clothespins and the Chinese checker game in the closed off front parlor was hot stuff! No tech, no batteries, no lights, just imagination! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all of your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, In my guess room closet I have been adding some toys I had around for the older four grandkids while they were staying with us. Thanks for the idea, I 'll putt the wooden train in the closet for when he visits along with the boards games. Thank you much for your idea.

      Delete