Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Getting Out The Vintage Easter Decor - Sharing a Few New Treasures



Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share a few new treasures to add to my vintage Easter Decor this year.
***
This trio are new find, adorable ceramic duck, a cute bunnie candle and a super sweet vintage wooden bunnies ornament.
***
I really love the vintage paper-mache duck, he's losing a little paint, but that' okay his adorable.
***
These two cuties I found in a Christmas ornament bag from my local thrift store in December.

Made in Japan I'm guessing 50-60's time frame
***

Last April I ran accross this very nice ceramic Bunnie Basket

***
I think you know by now I love finding vintage cookie cutters.
***

I was very thrilled to find a bag of wooden Easter ornaments, along with a white wire tree.





***
The super sweet chicks with a basket is an item I have watched for a few weeks now, because of the price of $12.00, I thought that was a steep price.
One 1/2 off Tuesday I was visiting my local thrift store and this cuties had been priced down to $6.00, so I purchased this cutie for $3.00.

***

This Pin-Tucked Egg Ornament, was another find in December in a bag of Christmas ornaments

***


 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to check out the top of my Hutch decorated for Spring. 


 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 


 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment