Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Vintage-Inspired Spring/Easter Vignettes in the Den


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share a few Vintage-Inspired Spring/Easter vignettes I've arranged in my Den.

***
In this vignette I've place a vintage embossed Easter postcard I found at an online auction, I'm thinking last year.
Check out this cute little crochet Pixie with yellow bunny ears, I found in a grab bag at my local 'Community Budget Thrift' at Christmas time.
The vintage-inspired flower seed packet, is a free printable I found on-line, very vintage looking.
***
As you may know, when I come across 'Scrabble Board Games' I pick them up. The tiles are great to use to spell out seasonal words. 
I'm using scrabble tile to spell out Spring for the season!
***
I had this cute Ceramic Bird Creamer on the mantel, I think it lighten up this shelf.
***
I love the Papermache Vintage Duckling I found last summer at my local "Community Budget Thrift". I have not been able to find a date for this mold, unfortunately.
***
 Using a Hand Crochet Hot Pad and Yellowish Vintage  Dices, to add a little bit of interest to this vignette.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see how I have used a few of the Vintage Treasures I  find out thrifting. 
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style your vintage finds in your home. 
***
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment