Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 15, 2024

Friday Vintage Thrifting - Found a Few Miscellanous Treasures

Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share my thrifting haul today.
Unfortunely the thrift store was pretty bare on this trip, but I did find a few Micellanous Treasures.

This first item was $1.50 and I thought it might make a fun game with Grandkids. Sending decodable letter to them
***
I've been collecting play dishes for my 3 year old grandson and these little tin pots will be added to the box. Each pot was 25 cent.
***
Once again I found a few more cookie cutters, I really have a hard time passing these items, @10 cent each.
***
I did pick up two hard back books for $1.00 each
***
Tree wrap bundle I thought I would craft with it,
 however taking some time to think about it I could use this wrap on the corn in the garden to ward-off earwigs. I'll let you know if it works.
***
Lastly, I found two Eggshell colored Homer Laughlin 'Creme" Dessert plates with the embossed fruit rim for $1.00 for the pair.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 
***
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment